Fees & Payment
Please note: Only current members can be bulk-billed for medical services.
Membership fees are an essential part of the Co-op’s budget. They help cover the costs associated with operating our two clinics. We believe that the Co-op’s philosophy of membership fees provides a more equitable system of providing high-quality health care to the whole community, rather than having to charge a fee for every medical service.
Benefits of membership
If you are a patient at either clinic you can become a member. By renewing your membership annually you are entitled to:
- Bulk-billing for medical services
- One (1) free dental check-up per year (per membership);
- Discounts on dental services;
- Discounts on allied health services;
- Be involved in your local, community health issues;
Annual Membership Fees
- Joining fee (one off fee, new members only) $30
- Single Concession Card Holder $30
- Family Concession Card Holder $50
- Single Waged $50
- Family Waged $90
Please note that there may be additional costs for referred services, speak with your doctor for more information.
Consultation fees for NON-members
If you are not a current member, you will be required to pay for your consultation on the day of your visit.
Please ask our reception staff when booking your appointment regarding the fees.
Cancellation of appointment: 24 hours notice must be given when cancelling an appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $40.00 fee.